Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In the Interim

If you read my most recent blog post, you will note that recently I was appointed the President of Trinity Western University.  Among other things, this is meant that I have little time to give to Positively Parkinson's.

As somewhat of a consolation for those of you who may wish to follow my life as the interim President of a University  (some might call me "Parky Prez"), please find my most recent blog at:

http://twupresident.blogspot.ca/

Why not follow along.  It's bound to have some interesting twists and turns.  And when the "interim" is over, I intend to return to writing Positively Parkinson's.

Bob

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your appointment; Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11/23/13 Hey Bob! I received the TWU Annual Report in the mail and sat down to flip through the pages. The content turned out to be far more interesting than anticipated! There you were featured as the Interim President of our beloved Trinity! Your life has obviously held much accomplishment and fulfillment and God has used your testimony and talents in wonderful ways. You're a real credit to our class and Trinity. Say "hello" to Renae! Blessings! Bette Anderson

    ReplyDelete